Monday, October 28, 2013

Shopping and Dumplings

Today we went to a shopping complex with out big sisters. It was a neat experience. The mall was large, about five stories high. I went with my big sister, Ellen, to different stores. The fashion is very different from American fashion. I think that some of it looks a little weird. I liked walking around in the mall and seeing so many stores. Riding the bus was crazy. The bus driver drove dangerously fast. Later, we made dumplings with some of the college students. They turned out pretty good.

This is my big sister, Ellen. Her Chinese name is Li Feng. She's really funny and nice.

This is one of the things they had at the stores. It's a personalized key chain with my Chinese surname. Ellen bought it for me as a gift!

These are all of the dumplings we made. Mine looked pretty bad, but it still tasted alright.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, dumplings! Looks very good! I hope all of you are having a great time.

    ReplyDelete