Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Fuzhou Airport

When we landed in Fuzhou, we had to wait in long lines. It was a bit scary to go through the immigration checks. When it was my turn, the man starting to speak in Japanese to me. I started to panic because I had no idea what he was saying. After that, we met with some of the big sisters from the HawNan Women's College. They were easy to spot because they had a large red banner with "Sacred Hearts Academy" written on it.

Here is a photo of the Fuzhou International Airport:


2 comments:

  1. Great to know you arrived in Fuzhou! Probably there are a lot of tourists from Japan to China so immigration officer spoke to you in Japanese.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 大家好!Da jia hao! It's good to know that you all got to Fuzhou safe and sound. I'm enjoying your posts. Aimee, I guess you could say at least "Ohayoo gozaimasu!" at the immigration. lol. Stay healthy everyone. Aloha!

    ReplyDelete