Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Dumplings With Our Big Sisters!

A few of our big sisters came over yesterday to help us make dumplings for dinner. Since I have done it before, I thought that it would be pretty easy. I was completely wrong. The wrapping they use for their dumplings is a lot more softer and stretchier than what I am used to. It was actually really difficult.Our big sisters made theirs look so pretty and mine came out..well.. like a blob. (haha) I tried my best, but it did not resemble what I wanted it to be. The dumplings were still very delicious though!








Obviously, you can see which ones are mine.

Today, our sisters came to help us make sandwiches for our visit to Panda World and the museum. We had ham and cheese sandwiches with optional mayo and/or mustard. It was really interesting because some of them never made a sandwich before. Making sandwiches was something new to them, just as how making dumplings was something new to us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment