Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Pandas and Museums

Today was very exciting because we went to Panda World. Seeing pandas in real life is a great experience. We traveled with out older sisters to see pandas, and later to the Provincial Museum. I was surprised that they had dinosaur fossils. It was all pretty fun, but it made me really tired. Nearly everyone fell asleep on the bus ride back.

This is the first panda I saw. It was eating some bamboo.

A red panda, or "lesser panda" is sitting in a tree. They're much more nimble than the regular pandas.

This is my older sister, Violet, and me trying to get a good picture with the panda. It was sleeping in the tree.

I was surprised to see dinosaurs in China. These fossils are from the Sichuan Province, the same province that the pandas are from

1 comment: